【ASTR】 Astar Airdrop
Raised: 64,086,380 USDT
Contributors Number： 22,984
Goal：200,000 USDT (Value 200,000 USD)
Astar is a dApp hub on Polkadot that supports Ethereum Virtual Machine, WebAssembly Smart Contracts, and layer 2 solutions like ZK Rollups. Astar aims to be a multi-chain smart contract platform that will support multiple blockchains and virtual machines. Shiden Network is a sister network of Astar Network and a dApp hub on Kusama.
Sota Watanabe was an economics major at Keio University in Japan, when he decided to study abroad in the USA. Sota Watanabe returned to Japan and founded Stake Technologies, the first company in Japan to adopt blockchain and company behind the Astar eco_.
Requirements for participants
- Participant should register on Gate.io and Log in
- After logging in, complete user identity verification
- Make sure you have enough balance of supported currency for the sale. (no green checkmark, we do not check it.)
- Sign the Purchase Agreement on Startup before placing orders.
- Waiting for Startup open.(Status:FINISHED)
- The start-up project is still in its initial stage, factors including the operation and underlying technology of the project, and other related regulatory activities might contribute significant risks.
- Advanced technical and financial knowledge is required to understand and evaluate the inherent risks of crypto-asset investment.
- The volatility of market is high, and the price of token might fluctuate drastically due to technical, regulatory and marketing factors etc.
- Users may not be able to withdraw all the purchased tokens due to technical issues of the project or Gate.io.